The central pillar of the Classic (CL) large revolving door is stronger than that of the CLASSIC small and is made from steel. It has an integral break-out system and is ideal for larger door diameters.
- door diameters from 3.6 to 6.2 m
- visible aluminium door leaf profile 76 x 76 mm
- visible drum wall profiles – upper 73 mm، lower 105 mm
- crown compartment from 500 mm
- drive located in the roof system
- available with 3 or 4 leaves
- rescue and escape routes with break-out function (mechanical emergency opening system which allows the leaves to be swung out of the way so as to give unimpeded access/entry)
- windbrake function: electro-mechanical arrest of the break-out door leaves
- night closure: available with locks; the cleverly designed internal guidance system prevents dirt build-up and is weather-resistant
- integral air curtain – able to prevent minor drafts
- display case: can be illuminated and also upgrades the entrance from its position in the centre of the revolving door.
- 18 Jun 2015
- Revolving Doors